It’s strap season for Michael Chandler and Charles Oliveira.
After spending the vast majority of his profession with Bellator MMA, the three-time light-weight champ has a chance to seize the vacant UFC light-weight championship on Saturday towards Oliveira.
Chandler has a hungry and prepared opponent within the No. 3-ranked Oliveira: Looking for his first UFC title, the veteran enters this battle on an eight-fight win streak, his final bout a unanimous determination win over Tony Ferguson at UFC 256.
Here’s what you want to find out about Saturday night time’s UFC occasion.
What channel is UFC 262?
- Early prelims: UFC Fight Pass
- Prelims: ESPN/WatchESPN
- Main card: ESPN+ (pay-per-view)
The predominant card of UFC 262 will air solely on ESPN+, with early prelims kicking off the present on UFC Fight Pass, transferring to ESPN for the prelims.
As with all UFC PPVs and ESPN, the present will air solely on ESPN+ at a PPV value.
What time does Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler begin?
- Early prelims: 6 p.m. ET
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET
- Main card: 10 p.m. ET
The early prelims and preliminaries are anticipated to begin at 6 p.m. and eight p.m. ET, respectively. The predominant card begins at 10 p.m. ET. Oliveira and Chandler are anticipated to make their ring walks round midnight.
How a lot does UFC 262 value on PPV?
- Date: Saturday, May 15
- Network: ESPN+
The predominant card will probably be broadcast solely on ESPN+, which means you want an ESPN+ subscription to catch the battle. On high of the subscription, there is a value for the occasion:
- For present yearly subscribers, the worth is $69.99 on the ESPN+ app.
- Current month-to-month subscribers can get UFC 262 and an upgraded bundle at a reduced charge of $84.99. They may buy the occasion itself for $69.99.
- New subscribers will probably be ready to decide up a yearly recurring subscription and the PPV for $89.98, which is a financial savings of greater than 30 %.
UFC 262 battle card
- Gina Mazany vs. Priscila Cachoeira, ladies’s flyweights
- Kevin Aguilar vs. Tucker Lutz, featherweights
- Christos Giagos vs. Sean Soriano, lightweights
- Lando Vannata vs. Mike Grundy, featherweights
- Andrea Lee vs. Antonina Shevchenko, ladies’s flyweights
- Jordan Wright vs. Jamie Pickett, middleweight
- Ronaldo Souza vs. André Muniz, middleweights
- Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler for vacant UFC light-weight championship
- Matt Schnell vs. Rogério Bontorin, bantamweights
- Tony Ferguson vs. Beneil Dariush, lightweights
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Viviane Araújo, ladies’s flyweights
- Shane Burgos vs. Edson Barboza, featherweights