A preview for Marvel’s Thor #25, which is part of Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War, sees Iron Man trolling Mr. Fantastic.
Marvel Comics released a preview for Thor #25, by writer Donny Cates, artist Martin Coccolo, colorist Matt Wilson and artist VC’s Joe Sabino. In the preview, Tony Stark/Iron Man trolls Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic.
Thor #25 is part of the “Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War” storyline, which springs out of the Green Goliath’s solo book. In the pages of Hulk, Bruce Banner turned his titular persona into a starship by dividing up various parts of his psyche after he seemingly killed a number of people at a bar in El Paso. Afterwards, Hulk ended up in an alternate universe, where he fought against a number of different heroes and villains. Hulk then left that world and ended up fighting against Thor pretty much immediately.
In the preview for Thor #25, the Avengers and Fantastic Four convene to discuss just how to handle Hulk’s return. They all agree he’s incredibly dangerous. During the meeting, Reed asks Iron Man how he came to learn about the Black Hand of God, an incredibly deadly arena in the universe. Initially, Iron Man brags about having a number of satellites that feed him information. However, in the end, he reveals that he learned the information from Odin’s ravens.
You can read the preview for Thor #25 below alongside the solicitation information for the issue.
- DONNY CATES, NADIA SHAMMAS & MORE! (W)
- MARTIN COCCOLO, NIC KLEIN & MORE! (A)
- Cover A – by GARY FRANK
- COVER B – BY JOHN ROMITA JR.
- VARIANT COVER BY SANFORD GREENE
- VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
- VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
- RETRO VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
- VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
- CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY GEOFF SHAW
- VARIANT COVER BY CHRISSIE ZULLO
- “BANNER OF WAR” PART TWO!
- The 60th Anniversary celebration — and Thor and Hulk’s epic rivalry — continues in the second installment of the crossover between the HULK and THOR series! Banner’s newfound control of his rage is prolonging this fight more than Thor expected, and with Banner holding his own, Thor must get creative. Odin’s breakthrough look into Banner’s psyche seems to slow the violence, but will it be enough?
- Additionally, new creators to the THOR title bring glimpses into the possible futures of Thor and his friends!
- 56 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99
Releasing May 18 from Marvel Comics, Thor #25 features main covers from Gary Frank and Brad Anderson; and John Romita Jr., Klaus Janson and Jason Keith. The issue also features variants from J. Scott Campbell and Sabine Rich; Sanford Greene; Ron Lim and Israel Silva; Geoff Shaw and Federico Blee; and Chrissie Zullo. The next installment in the series will be Hulk #7, which releases on May 25. That book is also by Cates and Coccolo.
Marvel Reintroduces [SPOILER] as Captain America’s Next Main Villain
About The Author