At this point, you can go on a different shopping website or app and find the item that you actually want. For this tutorial, let’s stick with “leggings” and find a pair to add from Target. Continue using the Amazon app instead of your computer since you already have your mobile phone out. Once you have the product page open, copy the URL link:
- Through a mobile web browser: On an iPhone, tap the Share button next to the address bar and select Copy. On most Android phone models, you should be able to tap the link in the address bar and select the Copy icon from the menu that pops up underneath it.
- Through the shop’s app (if it has one): On the Target app, there should be a Share button on the product page. Tap it and then select Copy.
After copying the link, go back to the Amazon app, open your “Non Amazon” wishlist, and modify the placeholder entry you added via microphone earlier:
- Tap the three-dot icon next to “Top search results.”
- Select “Edit idea.”
- Remove the item name and replace it with the URL by long-pressing on the text field and hitting Paste.
- Press Enter on your mobile phone keyboard.
- Tap the three-dot icon again and select Move.
- Pick which wishlist you actually want to add the new item to.
That’s it! Although it won’t be clickable like the other items you have saved in your Amazon wishlist, you would at least have a visual reminder of the product’s page link and be able to copy and paste it into your mobile or desktop web browser and buy it at a future date.
Denial of responsibility! My Droll is an automatic aggregator of Global media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, and all materials to their authors. For any complaint, please reach us at – [email protected]. We will take necessary action within 24 hours.