If you’re a Teamfight Tactics fan, you’ll probably have heard the multiplayer game’s next mid-set update is due to drop in a couple weeks’ time. Called Teamfight Tactics: Fates – Festival of Beasts, the event is set to swap in and out champions and traits (with two champs making their TFT debuts), and bring customisation options, a game pass, and – of course – a brand-new season of ranked. The patch has now hit the PBE for a round of testing, so it’s time to take a look at what’s in store.
As you can imagine, there are a raft of balance changes on the way for TFT patch 11.2. Up on the testing grounds right now are tweaks to a range of the autobattler’s champions, such as Brand, Diana, Nasus, Nautilus, Darius, Neeko, and – oh, plenty more aside. Some like Morgana – as Riot’s teased before – will be getting some trait changes, too. You can check out details on the adjustments to the various champs’ stats, abilities, traits, and other aspects in the champion changes section below.
As for traits, a chunk are in for some change testing right, including slight reworks to Spirit, Mage, and Dragonsoul traits, and stat and effect tweaks to a batch of others.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the Teamfight Tactics patch 11.2 notes (via Riot Games on the official TFT Discord). As ever, bear in mind these are undergoing a period of testing, so changes below are just tentative and could keep changing before they hit live on January 21.
Teamfight Tactics patch 11.2 Champion Changes
- Mana: 0/50 >>> 0/60
- Spell Targeting: Highest Attack Speed >>> Highest Health
- Spell tooltip updated to properly explain his targeting. (Highest current Health)
- Now targets the position of his pillar at the end of his cast time rather than at the start
- Spell Damage: 175/275/450 >>> 200/300/500
- Is now a Spirit Assassin
- HP: 500 >>> 550
- Spell Shield: 200/300/400 >>> 200/300/450
- Spell Orbs: 4/5/6 >>> 4/5/7
- Attack Speed: 0.65 >>> 0.7
- Damage Per Orb: 70/80/90 >>> 90/100/110
- Now properly has Spell Power as her Chosen bonus again. (Was Health)
- Spell Stun Duration: 1.5/2/3 >>> 2/2.5/4 seconds
- Chosen Bonus: Max Mana Reduction >>> HP
- Nasus’ ability now uses the proper ability art.
- Armor: 40 >>> 50
- Spell Damage: 400/600/1000 >>> 400/600/850
- Magic Resist: >>> 50
- Changed an interaction between Tahm Kench and Death’s Defiance that made his passive less effective while using the item.
- AD: 55 >>> 50
- Spell AS: 80/100/125% >>> 50/60/80%
- On Hit Damage: 20/40/60 >>> 30/60/90
- HP: 750 >>> 800
- Mana: 0/70 >>> 30/70
- Removed floating combat text on blocked damage.
- Airtime reduced from 1.5s >>> 1.2s. (This is purely visual)
- Fabled Damage Reduction: 75% >>> 60%
- Spell Damage: 300/450/1200 >>> 300/450/1000
- Spell Stun Duration: 3/4/6 >>> 3/4/5 seconds
- Is now a Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Mana: 75/125 >>> 60/120
- Spell Damage: 125/200/375 >>> 100/175/275
- AD: 45 >>> 60
- MR: 30 >>> 40
- Mana: 40/90 >>> 40/80
- Disarm radius further increased
- Disarm Duration: 1.5/2/3 >>> 2.5/3/4 seconds
- Spell Damage: 300/400/900 >>> 250/400/900
- Spell Damage: 350/500/750 >>> 400/600/900
- Heal Percent: 40% >>> 50%
- Armor and MR: 30 >>> 40
- Vladimir will now heal off of damage dealt to shields.
- Is now a Ninja Slayer
- AS: 0.75 >>> 0.8
- Fixed an interaction with Sivir that would cause Zed to lose AD and Sivir to gain AD.
- Damage Falloff: 20% >>> 25%
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed immediately after the end of the cast >>> 0.75 seconds after the end of the cast
- MR: 30 >>> 60
- Spell Damage: 500/750/1250 >>> 550/800/1300
- Spell Damage: 600/900/1800 (incorrect tooltip) >>> 600/900/1650
- Execute logic bug fixes (Myth Nautilus and Braum Shield)
- AS: 0.9 >>> 1.0
- Is now a Spirit Executioner
- Spell Damage: 450/650/1000 >>> 400/600/1000
- Fabled Bonus Damage: 450/750/1500 >>> 300/500/1000
- Armor and MR: 25 >>> 20
- Mana: 0/60 >>> 0/70
- Spell Damage: 150/250/500 >>> 150/225/375 (Fabled is still double)
- Neeko’s targeting is no longer pure random, and will prioritize a cluster of enemies more often.
- Bonus Health: 90% >>> 80%
- Base HP: 650 >>> 750
- Spell HP Multiplier: 80/80/80% >>> 40/45/50%
- Bonus AD: 60/120/250 >>> 40/80/160
- Dragon Form Bonus AD: 40/80/160 >>> 30/60/120
- Should no longer get stuck in her flying animation for an extended period of time if stunned while flying.
- Spell AS: 60/75/100% >>> 40/50/70%
- Mana: 30/80 >>> 0/70
- Attack Range: 890 >>> 660
- Spell Attack Speed Bonus: All Allies >>> Allies within 2 Hexes
- Attack Speed: 0.6 >>> 0.65
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1250 >>> 350/550/1500
- Armor: 25 >>> 20
- Wave Damage: 100/175/600 >>> 100/180/500
- Mana: 0/70 >>> 0/60
- Is now an Enlightened Syphoner
- Spell no longer heals Morgana for a portion of the damage dealt. Now instead reduces enemy AD by a percentage.
- Known Bug: Doesn’t reduce magic resist of targets hit (This hasn’t worked all PBE and will not work on Live, even though the tooltip says it does. We will be re-evaluating if she even needs it in Patch 11.3)
- AD: 85 >>> 80
- Armor: 50 >>> 60
- Grows slightly larger when he ults. (20% >>> 30%)
- Cleave Damage: 40/50/100% >>> 40/45/50%
- Spell Attack Speed: 150/200/450% >>> 150/175/350%
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed 1 second after the start of cast >>> 0.5 seconds after the spin ends
- Mana: 30/80 >>> 50/100
- Spell AD %: 100% >>> 140%
- Armor: 50 >>> 60
- MR: 40 >>> 60
- Mana: 40/100 >>> 70/130
- AD Scaling: 300/325/375% >>> 250/275/325%
- Knock Up Duration: 2 >>> 1.5 sec
- Slow Duration: 4 >>> 3
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1000 >>> 200/375/1000
- Ornn’s item icons have been updated with a unique border to show they are Ornn’s artifacts.
- Blacksmithing UI now properly disappears during Arrival and Departure phases.
- Blacksmithing UI has been moved and no longer floats high above Ornn’s head.
- Moving your Ornn to the bench while he’s crafting will no longer cause him to fail the craft. (I wouldn’t recommend selling him while he’s crafting though…)
- The Artifact Orb will now spawn on Ornn and travel to its location.
- Randuin’s Sanctum can no longer buff allies on the bench.
- HP: 900 >>> 1000
- Armor: 40 >>> 60
- Magic Resist: 75 >>> 80
- Fixed a bug where he would not gain Mana after casting his spell for the first time each combat
- Attack Damage: 80 >>> 65
- Spell Shots Per Second: 4/5/10 >>> 3/3/10
- Spell Shot AD: 100% >>> 80%
- Spell AD %: 80/80/80% >>> 50/60/80%
- Attack Speed: 0.9 >>> 0.85
- Three-star Samira starts off with one style.
- BUG FIX: Teemo blind can cause Daredevil shots and Samira ult to miss.
- Base Style no longer increases with Star level
- Daredevil Shield: 20% >>> 10%
- Armor and MR Reduction: 60% >>> 40%
- Yone’s Shred and Execute Marker now only lasts for 8 seconds
- Unforgotten Spell Damage: 200/400/1000 >>> 350/600/1500
- No longer deals missing health damage. Instead, Unforgotten will deal additional percent damage based on the target’s missing health, up to 100% additional damage
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 11.2 Trait CHANGES
- Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90 >>> 25/60/100
- Crit Chance Bonus: 10/25/40 >>> 10/30/55
- Now additionally grants 10/20/60/120 bonus AD to the Brawlers
- HP: 400/800/1200/1800 >>> 400/700/1100/1600
- Galio Health: 800/1400/2000 >>> 800/1300/2000
- Galio AD: 75/160/280 >>> 80/165/330
- Galio Star Multiplier: 14% >>> 16%
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9) now gains 20 Armor and Magic Resistance
- Bonus AS/SP/Max HP% Damage: 40/80/200% >>> 40/80/160%
- Dragonsoul’s bonus magic damage is now 50% of maximum health at all ranks.
- Dragonsoul now has 1/3/6 Blessings instead of just one. These blessings are given out to the first Dragonsoul allies to take damage, do not stack, and continue to spread in the same way on death.
- Dragonsoul’s blessing will no longer swap to a new target when a blessed unit enters a resurrection state (Guardian Angel, Zilean’s Ability.)
- Lee Sin now PUNCHES the soul right out of his target. This means Dragonsoul will not be lost when they are ringed out. (rung out?)
- Attack Speed per Stack: 12/20/35/60 >>> 15/25/40/60
- Armor and MR Per Stack: 20/30/40 >>> 15/25/40
- Mana Amp: 50/70/100% >>> 50/100/150%
- 6 Damage Amp has been removed. This wasn’t intended to ship.
- 0 Loss Average Value: 2.5g >>> 2.2g
- 1 Loss Average Value: 6g >>> 5.5g
- Shield: 150/225/350 >>> 150/200/275
- Reworked from 3/6/9 breakpoints to 3/5/7
- Mage (3): 80% of spellpower
- Mage (5): 105% of spellpower
- Mage (7): 135% of spellpower
- MR Bonus: 40/100/200 >>> 40/120/300
- Number of Bounces: 1/2/3 >>> 2/3/4
- Damage Reduction per Bounce: 55/50/45% >>> 65/45/30%
- Damage Bonus: 30-60% / 50-100% >>> 20-45% / 30-75%
- Bonus Lifesteal: 20-40/40-80 >>> 15-30 / 25-50
- Rework: Spirit will now grant flat attack speed the first time a Spirit unit casts
- Spirit (2): 20% Attack Speed
- Spirit (4): 40% Attack Speed
- Syphoner Healing: 35/90% >>> 40/100%
- Now additionally grants 20/40/70/100 Magic Resist to the Vanguards
- Armor: 120/300/750/2000 >>> 100/250/500/1000
- Health: 200/450/700 >>> 250/500/850
- Spell Power: 20/40/70 >>> 25/50/85
Teamfight TACTICS PATCH 11.2 Item and Artifact CHANGES
- Giantslayer Max Damage: 90% >>> 80%
- Hextech Gunblade Max Shield: 400 >>> 300
- Hurricane Bonus Damage: 90% >>> 80%
- Hand of Justice Damage/Healing: 45% >>> 40%
- Zeke’s Herald Bonus Attack Speed: 35% >>> 30%
- Chalice of Power Bonus Spell Power: 35 >>> 30
- Statikk Shiv Bounces: 3/4/5 >>> 4/5/6
- Eternal Winter Stacks of this effect can no longer be applied by the same source dealing multiple instances of damage within the same frame. (Tristana’s physical and magic damage no longer counts as two separate procs.)
- Slow and Freeze Duration: 2.5 >>> 2 seconds
- Freeze Cooldown: 5 seconds >>> 10 seconds
- Randuin’s Sanctum Bonus Armor and MR: 50 >>> 40
- Manazane Mana Gain Duration: 6 >>> 8 seconds
- Zz’Rot Portal Construct now gains bonus 0/0/10/20/40/80/120/200 Armor and MR based on the Stage
- Anima Visage AS: 15% >>> No longer gives Attack Speed
- Eternal Winter SP: 15 >>> No longer grants SP
- Infinity Force HP: 333 >>> 33 and Mana: 33 >>> 0
- Rocket-Propelled Fist
- Equipping this Ornn Artifact on Zed or an Assassin will no longer prevent them from jumping to the enemy backline.
- Note: This is not a suggested use for the item, just a bug-fix. To be clear.
- Obsidian Cleaver
- Fixed a bug where the MR shred would not apply in most situations
Plus, lead designer Stephen ‘Riot Mort’ Mortimer has posted some information about a new feature hitting the PBE – a shiny new item storage system:
New coming to PBE in today: New Item storage system!
Now you can see your items on carousel, and no more accidental grabs or weird stacking issues.
Please give us lots of feedback on this feature we’re testing! pic.twitter.com/paB8cjDLjy
— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 6, 2021
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 11.2 SYSTEM CHANGES
Base Shop Odds
- Level 8 Drops: 15/25/35/20/5 >>> 16/25/35/20/4
- Level 9 Drops: 10/15/30/30/15 >>> 12/16/30/30/12
Chosen Shop Odds
- Level 6: 15/45/40/0/0 >>> 0/60/40/0/0
- Level 8: 0/15/45/40/0 >>> 0/0/60/40/0
- Level 9: 0/0/15/45/40 >>> 0/0/0/60/40
- Removed the All Defensive Component First Carousel. Replaced it with a 2x Sword, 2x Bow, 2x Rod, 2x Tear, 1x Glove version.
Cost Drop Rates
- Reverted the 5 cost drop rate changes at Level 8 and 9. They are back to live values.
- Now appear after the mid-stage Carousels (Round 5) instead of at the beginning of a Stage (Round 1)
That’s all there is in the way of tentative Teamfight Tactics patch 11.2 notes for now, but keep checking back on this page over the next couple of weeks as we’ll keep it updated with the changes being tested on the PBE before they go live later this month.
Also be sure to take a look at our best Teamfight Tactics items and how to upgrade Teamfight Tactics champions guides for some handy tips. Plus, we’ve got a rundown of the League of Legends patch 11.2 notes, too, if you’re keen to see what’s going on with TFT’s sister MOBA game.