The Red Devils have lost their opening two league games under new boss Erik ten Hag.
United have only brought in a few players this off-season and are in need for reinforcements.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD DECLINED BY ATLETICO IN JOAO FELIX BID
Atletico Madrid have rejected a bumper £110million (€130m) bid from Manchester United for Portuguese forward Joao Felix, claims AS.
Atleti have reportedly inserted a staggering €350m (£295m) release clause in the 22-year-old’s contract.
United’s reported bid is a club record, £25m more than the fee they paid Juventus for Paul Pogba in 2016.
– United want to sign five more players this transfer window reports the Telegraph and have a shortlist of potential signings with Borussia Dortmund’s Thomas Meunier, Chelsea winger Christian Pulisic, Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro, Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and Barcelona’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Everton goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is also on their radar to provide a back-up to David de Gea.
– Paris Saint-Germain have not given up in a pursuit of Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva and are plotting a €71m (£59m) move for him, according to The Times.
– Napoli are closing in on a deal to sign Sassuolo’s 22-year-old forward Giacomo Raspadori reports Calciomercato. It is claimed he will join Napoli by the end of the week.
– Nottingham Forest‘s busy window continues with the newly promoted Premier League club chasing Madrid right-back Alvaro Odriozola, according to AS.
– Brighton and Hove Albion want a permanent move for Chelsea midfielder Billy Gilmour, reports the Daily Mail.
Get breaking news alerts.
You have already subscribed