Noise ColorFit Quad Call price in India, availability
The newly launched Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch has been unveiled at a special launch price of Rs 1,499 for Indian consumers. It will be available on the company’s official website, gonoise.com, and e-commerce platform Amazon.
Noise ColorFit Quad Call features
- Design: In terms of design, the Noise ColorFit Quad Call offers a sleek metallic design with thin bezels and has small-dials.
- Display: The newly-launched Noise ColorFit Quad Call offers a 1.81-inch TFT display with 550 nits of brightness.
- Bluetooth calling: The smartwatch comes with a Bluetooth calling feature. It comes with Noise Buzz, a built-in feature that lets users make calls straight from the dial pad, easily access recent call logs, and store up to 10 contacts on the smartwatch.
- Voice assistant: The all-new smartwatch supports artificial intelligence (AI) voice assistant that is compatible with Google and Siri.
- Battery: There is no information about the battery capacity of the Noise ColorFit Quad Call, but the company claims that on a single charge, the smartwatch can last up to 7 days.
- Health: The Noise ColorFit Quad Call packs several health monitoring features, including sleep monitoring, heart rate, blood oxygen levels (SPo2), breath practice, stress measurement, and a female cycle tracker.
- Fitness: The Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch has more than 100 sports modes to keep you fit and active.
- IP rating: The smartwatch comes with an IP67 rating to keep your smartwatch safe from some degrees of water and dust resistance.
- Colours: The Noise ColorFit Quad Call smartwatch comes in six exciting colour options, namely Deep Wine, Gray, Rose Pink, Jet Black, Silver, and Space Blue.
In the recent past, Noise has unveiled several smartwatches and earbuds, including the Noise ColorFit Ultra 3, Noise ColorFit Icon 3, Noise Buds X, Noise Buds VS404, Noise Buds VS102 Pro, Noise Buds Combat, and much more. You can read about them here.