Developer Team Cherry has launched a brand new replace for Hollow Knight on PC, the primary that the sport has gotten since 2018. The replace has been launched in beta whereas Team Cherry displays the results of the adjustments, so not one of the bug fixes are everlasting but.
In the full patch notes, Team Cherry writes that the replace’s important objective is to enhance the Unity model of Hollow Knight. However, the replace implements a number of bug fixes as nicely, that are listed beneath.
Hollow Knight v126.96.36.19962 Patch Notes
- Added “Borderless” choice to fullscreen in video choices
- Fixed uncollected Grubfather rewards being miss-able
- Enabled controller rumble (solely supported for sure configurations, e.g. Xbox One controller on Windows)
- Fixed the Soul Tyrant battle in pantheons getting caught after being defeated generally
- Fixed dying loop if transferring too excessive throughout Absolute Radiance part 2
- 64-bit is now required for Windows
- Vulkan is now the default graphics API for Linux
- Other minor fixes
Team Cherry doesn’t point out when these adjustments will likely be carried out completely, however provides that when they’re, the developer will “make sure to leave the current version [of Hollow Knight] on it’s own beta branch for those who need the 32-bit version.”
If you are itching to entry these adjustments for your self, log into your Steam account, right-click on Hollow Knight in your Library, and click on “Properties” after which “Betas.” The choice to decide into Hollow Knight’s accessible betas ought to then pop up–you wish to choose “public-beta.”
Team Cherry continues to be within the midst of growing Hollow Knight: Silksong, a follow-up to the unique sport that sees you play as Hollow Knight’s secondary protagonist, Hornet, who has grow to be trapped within the deepest ranges of Pharloom, a kingdom of silk and tune. In order to flee, she should journey upwards in the direction of freedom, using her velocity, agility, and preventing prowess to beat lethal bugs and arachnids. Hollow Knight: Silksong is about to launch for PC and Switch.
GameSpot could get a fee from retail presents.