Manchester United to take ‘appropriate steps’ after explosive Ronaldo comments

0

Manchester United said on Friday the club have “initiated appropriate steps” following an explosive interview by Cristiano Ronaldo that left his future at Old Trafford in doubt. The five-time Ballon d’Or winner said he did not respect United manager Erik ten Hag and took aim at the club’s owners, the Glazer family, during the 90-minute interview aired on TalkTV.

Also Read: Skipper Pat Cummins: Doing well for Oz should be Green’s aim

“Manchester United has this morning initiated appropriate steps in response to Cristiano Ronaldo’s recent media interview,” the club said in a statement. 
“We will not be making further comments until this process reaches its conclusion.” Ronaldo was suspended by the club for a 1-1 draw at Chelsea after refusing to come on as a substitute against Tottenham last month. 

Also Read: NZ tour is about role clarity and opportunities for new guys: Hardik Pandya

This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever

FOLLOW us ON GOOGLE NEWS

 

Read original article here

Denial of responsibility! My droll is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – [email protected]. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Leave a comment