Shepard can earn just a few credit and a few XP by serving to a scientist scan the Citadel Keepers in Mass Effect. Here’s how to discover all 21 of them.
The Keepers of the Citadel are the most elusive race in the Mass Effect sequence, and most of the galaxy is aware of little to nothing about them. These insectoid creatures stand at terminals round the Presidium and Wards in the Citadel, normally minding their very own enterprise. Should Shepard attempt to study one on their first go to to the Citadel in Mass Effect, the Citadel’s VI interface, Avina, will chastise them and inform them not to trouble the Keepers. One Mass Effect facet mission has Shepard covertly scan the Keepers and supply information to a salarian scientist named Chorban and his volus associate Jahleed.
Click the button under to begin this text in fast view.
Shepard will seemingly decide up this quest from Chorban following the Council listening to, however Jahleed may also ask. No matter how Shepard unlocks this mission, ought to they settle for, they need to discover and scan all 20 of the 21 distinctive Keepers discovered round the Citadel. Doing so will earn credit and XP. Refusing to achieve this will earn rather less XP and a few Paragon factors. Thankfully, the builders of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition determined not to change the location or variety of Keepers gamers should discover from the unique recreation, so any followers who memorized the places is not going to want to fear about lacking one. Here’s the place to discover and scan all 21 Citadel Keepers in Mass Effect.
Where to Find All 21 Citadel Keepers in Mass Effect
The map above reveals the location of all 21 Keepers in Mass Effect. A extra detailed description of every location seems under, organized by Citadel location:
- Keeper 1: Next to Chorban, the Keeper he tried to scan when Shepard discovered him, between the staircase to the Council Chamber and the rock backyard.
- Keeper 2: Up the stairs and to the left, on a balcony overlooking the fountain
- Keeper 3: Past NPC Rear Admiral Kahoku on the center tier of the tower.
- Keeper 4: In a hall in the northwest nook of the map, shut to the Rapid Transit Terminal
- Keeper 5: Immediately off the elevator from the Citadel Towers to the Presidium, subsequent to an Avina terminal (the Keeper that may be Examined)
- Keeper 6: To the left of Keeper 5, by the sloping wall and staircase main to the Wards (throughout from the preaching hanar and C-Sec officer).
- Keeper 7: At the Embassies, up the stairs to the left of the Embassy reception desk and inside the door straight forward. The Keeper is at the different finish of the room containing a human, turian, and elcor diplomat.
- Keeper 8: In the Embassy bar, out the again door onto the balcony and to the proper.
- Keeper 9: In the room with the elcor and volus diplomats, throughout from the elcor diplomat’s desk. To attain it, Shepard should go to the proper of the Embassy reception desk, up the stairs, and thru the hall.
- Keeper 10: Across from the fast transit terminal exterior the chambers of the Asari Consort, Sha’ira, in the monetary district.
- Keeper 11: In an alcove throughout from the krogan statue and fountain in the monetary district.
- Keeper 12: Up the stairs at the again of the Emporium (behind the hanar shopkeeper), to the left.
- Keeper 13: Outside the Med Clinic, to the proper of the fast transit terminal.
- Keeper 14: Next to Expat’s stand in the Ward Market.
- Keeper 15: In the alley subsequent to Chora’s Den, the place Shepard rescues Tali from Fist’s males.
- Keeper 16: In the on line casino behind the bar in Flux, in the again nook by the hacked Quasar machine.
- Keeper 17: Outside C-Sec academy by the shuttles and Officer Lang.
- Keeper 18: Inside the C-Sec Requisitions Office, to the fast left of the door.
- Keeper 19: In the C-Sec Traffic Control room, up the stairs from Chellick’s workplace and Jahleed.
- Keeper 20: On the Alliance Docking Bay throughout from the Normandy.
- Keeper 21: In the Wards Access space, positioned in a small room between elevators.
Once Shepard finds a Keeper, they may want to strategy and work together with it to scan it. The data can be uploaded to Chorban’s database, and Shepard will obtain a reward of credit and XP.
If Shepard manages to scan not less than 20 of the 21 Keepers on the Citadel in Mass Effect, they may obtain bonus credit and XP, and the Assignment will register as full. Alternatively, Shepard can select to abandon the facet mission by speaking to Chorban once more. They will earn XP and Paragon factors for this determination.
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition is on the market for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Monster Hunter Rise: Finding Rare Monster Parts (Tips & Tricks)
About The Author