You’re not alone. You’re not the one one who will get anxious when the next issues happen:
(*30*) Being late. I’ve to be early or precisely on time, I don’t actually know why.
2. The future. It’s inflicting sleepless nights.
3. Answering telephones and making telephone calls.
4. Having to ask somebody for one thing, particularly in-person.
5. Loud, surprising noises. Relentless, droning noises. Most of my panic assaults are triggered by noise overload.
6. Doing regular issues like closing an app or locking a door. (I verify it a number of instances.)
7. Trying new issues. Or individuals forcing me to socialize.
8. The parking state of affairs at locations I haven’t been to but.
9. When somebody I don’t discuss to messages me “hey”.
10. Anytime the telephone rings.
11. Existing inside a mile of a cop. Not even doing something unlawful, or perhaps a cause to assume they’d go for me, it’s simply “oh shit, it’s the cops!”
12. Trying to make plans with those that you already know can’t decide to something.
13. “Why are you so quiet? Say something.”
14. Unfamiliar conditions during which I’ve to speak to individuals (resembling ordering at a restaurant that I’ve by no means been to earlier than, making a telephone name to the dentist’s workplace to make an appointment, or interacting with any customer support roles). I’ve to run the dialog by way of my head a few instances earlier than to ensure I do know what to say and type of hype myself up sufficient to push by way of my anxieties.
15. Due dates. Once I do know one thing is due I can’t relaxation till I’ve it finished not less than 3 days early.
16. Nothing in any respect. I can actually flip to my left about to do one thing and BAM, nervousness and emotions of utmost uneasiness.
17. Work emails are the worst. Besides work conferences. Besides work critiques. Fuck…
18. Driving over bridges.
19. The risk of failure.
20. Driving, particularly in dangerous climate or throughout a rush hour.
21. People, primarily public locations with numerous individuals.
22. When I see a automotive pull into my driveway solely as a result of they’ve to show round.
23. Mostly health-related stuff. I’m a little bit of a hypochondriac.
24. When somebody sits beside me within the metro, when the entire metro coach is sort of empty.
25. Being round somebody new.
26. Bills and never having sufficient for meals.
27. My job’s e-mail notification ding. YUCK. I’ll begin scratching and simply get unhinged on the sound of a ding noise.
28. Whenever motion pictures or TV reveals have moments which can be awkward, whether or not intentional or not. I can’t stand it. It makes my pores and skin crawl.
29. Putting away my change after getting cashed out on the retailer.
30. Literally the whole lot however the one individuals who don’t share it discover silly is plans altering midway by way of (e.g going someplace then on the way in which deciding to go some other place). NEVER GO TO A SECONDARY LOCATION.