Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen week 9 seasonal challenges are right here. For these Guardians already in orbit making ready to finish the newest set of challenges, here’s what that you must find out about the week forward with Beyond Light.
Destiny 2: Season of the Chosen Week 9 Seasonal Challenges Guide
Season 13, Season of the Chosen, has performed so many fantastic issues for the Destiny neighborhood. I broke down (with rather a lot of phrases, as a result of wow – it was that incredible) in our earlier protection right here simply how unbelievable this season was in phrases of the narrative, lastly discovering the proper pacing, and making the grind one thing to stay up for reasonably than dread. That pacing continues with week 9, together with focusing much more Umbral Engrams, racking up kills, and placing Guardians by their very own exams with difficult endeavors.
Here’s what that you must know:
Convex Convergence – Focus Tier 3 Umbral Engrams
This one is fairly straight ahead, you simply must go to H.E.L.M and focus a single Tier 3 Umbral Engram. Chances are, particularly in case you’re a devoted participant, you’ve got already performed this beforehand, so this half will already be marked as accomplished for you.
Dire Portents – Complete Presage on Normal or Master issue 3 occasions
The Presage quest is how one can get the newest Exotic Scout Rifle with Dead Man’s Tale (information on methods to get it may be discovered right here). For this problem, that you must run this occasion on Normal or Master Difficulty, with the latter promising extra of a return. You’ll must run this 3 times.
Suited for Combat – Full armor set outfitted, 400 kills
For this, that you must have a complete armor set outfitted and scour the in-game universe to get 400 kills. There is a bonus in case you take out enemy Guardians in PvP, comparable to Crucible and Gambit.
Feels Good to Be Bad – Defeat Guardians in Gambit
You can truly knock out this and Suited for Combat at the identical time in case you actually like Gambit. For this, you may must take out Guardians as an Invader (or defend from Invaders). My recommendation in case you’re just a little squeamish about invading? Loot up with Heavy ammo earlier than getting into and have that Super able to go. Don’t activate your Super till you might be shut sufficient to enemy gamers to take them down with, in any other case you run the threat of being shot down prematurely.
And Fell the Giants – Stagger, pierce, or disrupt Champions
You’ll must have 50 of these so as to full this problem. A number of issues to notice:
- Special mods shall be wanted from this season’s Artifact
- Run high-tier Nightfall to focus champions for sooner progress
- Different mods have completely different attributes, ensure you are utilizing the proper mod for no matter occasion you deal with, particularly with Strikes
Nightfall – The Ordeal
This week’s The Ordeal Nightfall strike is a throwback with Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Choose a better issue for higher rewards, particularly when tackling the Giants problem. To do the Master issue, you are going to must be Power Level 1325.
Regarding what else you need to take note of with the newest reset:
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash – Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s know-how skilled, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive skills amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating unusual enemy exercise in Rheasilvia
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
So eyes up, Guardian, you’ve got bought some grinding to do. To study extra about what is going on on in the world of Destiny 2, take a look at our Game Hub right here for the newest and best in a world the place Cayde-6 ceases to exist…