Bank Holiday February 2021: RBI says Banks to remain closed on THESE days | Check state-wise holiday lists
Bank Holiday February 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has introduced the record of banks’ holidays within the month of February, 2021. In this month, banks will remain closed for not less than 12 days, together with 4 Sundays, two Saturdays. Of these, six holidays might be noticed at totally different areas in February.
However, on this month, there isn’t any nationwide holiday on which banks throughout the nation will remain closed. Several events like Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti, Md Hazrat Ali delivery anniversary, Basant Panchami, and many others might be celebrated within the month of February due to which banks will remain closed.
The financial institution will remain closed below three brackets –Holiday below Negotiable Instruments Act; Holiday below Negotiable Instruments Act and Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday; and Banks’ Closing of Accounts.
However, some financial institution holidays could range from state to state. Even because the financial institution branches will remain closed, clients can nonetheless full transactions by means of on-line modes. Mobile and web banking will remain purposeful as traditional.
List of Bank Holidays in February 2021
- 12 February 2021: Friday – Sonam Losar – Sikkim
- 13 February 2021: Second Saturday
- 15 February 2021: Monday – Louis Nagai Ni – Manipur
- 16 February 2021: Tuesday – Vasant Panchami – Haryana, Odisha, Punjab, Tripura and West Bengal
- 19 February 2021: Friday – Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti – Maharashtra
- 20 February 2021: Saturday – Arunachal and Mizoram State Day – Arunachal and Mizoram
- 26 February 2021: Friday – Hazrat Ali Jayanti – Uttar Pradesh
- 27 February 2021: Fourth Saturday, Guru Ravidas Jayanti – Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab
Also Read: RBI cancels licence of THIS Maharashtra-based financial institution, all operations prohibited. Check particulars
Latest Business News