Aditya Birla Capital IPO, Aditya Birla Mutual Fund IPO, Aditya Birla Capital IPO price, Aditya Birla Capital IPO date

0

Image Source : PTI (FILE)

Aditya Birla Capital plans for IPO for its mutual fund enterprise 

Aditya Birla Capital, the holding firm of all of the monetary companies of the Aditya Birla Group, is planning a Dalal Street debut. The firm is assembly with bankers to plan the IPO of its mutual fund enterprise — Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company. 

Reports say that the corporate is more likely to file IPO paperwork with market regulator SEBI in April itself. 

Notably, the Board of Directors of Aditya Birla Capital in March gave in-principle approval to discover an preliminary public providing of the AMC. 

“The board of directors of Aditya Birla Capital has provided its in-principle approval to explore an initial public offering of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC, a material subsidiary of the company subject to market conditions, receipt of applicable approvals and other considerations,” Aditya Birla Capital had mentioned in a regulatory submitting final month.

Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is a three way partnership between the Aditya Birla Group and the Sun Life Financial. It is  India’s fourth largest AMC. While Aditya Birla Capital holds 51 per cent in Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC, the remaining 49 per cent is held by Sun Life, a Canadian monetary companies firm.

As per Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC, it has a complete home belongings beneath administration (AUM) of over to Rs 2,38,000 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.

Meanwhile, reviews say that the corporate can also file IPO paperwork of its insurance coverage arm — Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance.

Latest Business News

FOLLOW us ON GOOGLE NEWS

 

Source

Comments
Loading...