1. People who can’t appear to carry themselves to confess they don’t know one thing. Instead of “I don’t know,” they’ll reply questions that weren’t requested, steer the dialog to one thing they do know, and even resort to straight-up making shit up.
2. The type of one that solely compliments you or is good to you when he needs one thing.
(*30*) Perpetual Victims. They blame everybody round for the unhealthy issues that occur to them however aren’t keen to take a look at themselves and alter their behaviors for their very own profit.
4. Positivity robots. The type of people who find themselves at all times speaking about being constructive and loving each other have, in all my expertise, been the alternative.
5. Those who declare by no means to have had unhealthy ideas or temptations. What are they going to do after they do have one!?
6. People who title drop continually.
7. In the context of relationship: when a person begins calling you “pet names” proper off the bat. Sir, we simply met, who the fuck you calling babe?
8. Story toppers. If they’re keen to lie about one thing as insignificant as that then chances are high that they’ll lie about something and every thing.
9. People who can by no means appear to confess they could be improper or apologize.
10. Men who’re solely good to girls they discover enticing. They lack empathy and appear to be unable to view girls as human beings.
11. People who speak shit about one other particular person, solely to turn out to be her bestie later. It’s like, wait, you despised that particular person however now you’re in her wedding ceremony get together and do couple’s weekends? Okaaayyyy.
12. People that use my title an excessive amount of when speaking to me. It’s an previous gross sales trick that some individuals nonetheless assume works. It simply comes throughout as annoying and manipulative to me.
13. People who fully change their character when different individuals hang around with them.
14. People who can’t maintain a job and it’s ALWAYS the employer’s fault they stop or have been fired.
15. If you carry up how trustworthy and reliable you might be, then I do know to by no means to do enterprise with you or depend on you to do the appropriate factor.
16. The second somebody refers to themselves as ‘brutally honest’. Usually, they’re way more keen on brutality than honesty.
17. People who gossip. Or make enjoyable of individuals for his or her seems or how they gown.
18. People who won’t ever reply direct questions. They are so busy mendacity and making up tales that fundamental questions scare the crap out of them.
19. People that don’t like animals.
20. People who submit each facet of their lives on social media. Purposefully providing up this filtered, good, fine-tuned model of themselves and their lives, and anticipating us to just accept this as actuality. It makes me marvel what they’re hiding, or what, perhaps, they’re overcompensating for.
21. People who at all times agree on every thing.
22. People that imagine 100% in astrology. To the diploma of basing job selections and relationships off of whichever horoscope works greatest for them.
23. The type of one that shouts curse phrases at their mom.
24. People who’re too good to everybody ALL the time.
25. People who mislead your face, even when they assume they’re defending your emotions.
26. Anyone who needs to continually borrow your stuff.
27. People who overshare as quickly as you meet them, and wish to be shut buddies immediately. It looks like compelled intimacy (platonic or in any other case) and appears to typically result in management/boundary issues.
Also, individuals who have a brand new greatest pal each few months.
28. Non-recovered alcoholics… I’ve been fucked over by everybody in my life who’s been hooked on alcohol.
29. People which have a thousand buddies.
30. When I see somebody be a dick to somebody simply because they’ll, I instantly assume that particular person can’t be trusted.